Here’s the fine print you’ve been looking for…
Yes, we are mighty but mouse | manager does have its limitations:
First – we are not a replacement for a full-time Digital Content Manager if that’s what your business really needs. And if you have someone on your team who’s a dab hand at content publishing then we may not be right for you.
Second – we are not website developers and do not do any coding in html, css or any other form whatsoever (sounding like a lawyer now). Your website should be based on a standardised CMS (Content Management System). But don’t worry – if your website has been updated in the last five years and is based on any of the popular standards, this shouldn’t be a problem.
Third – we work best on WordPress websites, Rainmaker Platform, StudioPress Sites, Squarespace & Shopify – also every now and again a Client uses Joomla but if you have a need for our support on something other than these, just drop us a line and we’ll do our very best to accomodate you.
Here is a short list of the kinds of tasks we support:
- Blog Posting
- Sourcing Blog post feature image, optimising it and watermarking with your logo.
- Internal link building from the published article to other articles on the website – typically this is one or two links from your Blog article to another article or page within your website.
- Ensuring all live Links and URLs are working.
- Updating webpages – e.g.. About Us, Products, Services etc
- Inserting Images into Galleries, Blog posts or Webpages
- Updating product images and descriptions in your eCommerce store
- Insert a Video into a Blog post or Webpage
- Uploading and inserting Audio into a website page or Blog article
- Upload and insert Advertising & Image Banners with live links (if no HTML programming is required – ie. the website platform supports ‘non programming’ uploading and insertion of image banners)
- eMagazine insertion – where the link or html code is supplied and extra Programming is not required
mouse | manager doesn’t support the following types of requests:
- Content creation (see mouse | articles for help with this)
- Blog writing (see mouse | articles for help with this)
- Article writing (see mouse | articles for help with this)
- Headline writing (we’ll sometimes offer suggestions)
- Proofreading (although we don’t offer this service, we always check for any glaring mistakes and will alert you to any issues we find)
- Social Media headline writing
- Creating Tweetable quotes
- Keyword research
- Outreach programmes
- Guest Posting
- External link building
- eMagazine insertion where extra Programming is required outside the supplied code snippet or link.
- HTML / CSS / UI / UX / web, mobile or app maintenance
- Creating Image Galleries from scratch – a plugin or capability must be present and accessible.
- Posting to Instagram (sorry, we’re unable to do this as Instagram doesn’t support easy 3rd party posting at this time)
- Posting to YouTube
Are we going to be a fit for you and your Content Publishing needs? Sign up now for a 14 Day 100% Risk Free trial!